School Match Pro
Finding the right school for you can be a daunting task. How much do classes cost? Should you take class online or in person, on campus? Do you want to study full time for a degree, or part time to accomplish your goals at your own pace? What’s the right kind of school for you? Can you schedule a tour or interview to see if they’re a fit, for you?
All these questions, and many more can seem overwhelming. At School Match Pro we aim to take the stress out of such an important decision so you can find the perfect school for you.
It’s simple. Just answer a few short questions and you’ll be matched to schools based on your preferences, not theirs. Once you complete your “perfect school” survey, the schools that best match you will contact you at a convenient time of your choice. With School Match Pro, you’re the one with the power to make informed decisions.
In the words of Nobel Memorial Prize winner James Heckman, “Cognitive and character skills work together as dynamic complements; they are inseparable. Skills beget skills. More motivated children learn more. Those who are more informed usually make wiser decisions.”
Be more informed and start gathering information today!
The benefits of utilizing a
school matching service
- RGet individual education in the comfort of your home
- RAttend class anytime, anywhere you have Web access
- RAccess class materials any time
- RGet educated by a broad range of instructors from across the country and around the world
- RHave access to the latest education technology
- RNetwork with classmates from a wide range of backgrounds and geographic locations
- REasy Access to instructors with chat, discussion thread, and email, eliminating office hour restrictions
- RLearn important technology skills to help you when you reach the workforce
- RFlexible schedule, to help balance education with work and family life
Benefits of an Online Education
Studying online, or “e-learning”, has plenty of benefits to offer you, and allows you to easily fit your education around other commitments. In this article, we’ll take you through what exactly e-learning is, and how it may be your best option for further education.
Choosing a College Degree
How Does Online Learning Work?
Money Tips for Students
Most Popular Degrees
– Online Business Degree & MBA Programs
– Online Degree in IT and Telecommunications
– Online Degrees in Criminal Justice
– Online Degrees in Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
– Online Education Degrees & Online Teaching Degrees.
On or Off Campus
Online Accredited Colleges
Stress Management Techniques
Student Loan Repayment Tips
Take control of the
most important decision of your life.
- Search Schools Now
- Get Information on Financial Aid
- Resources to help find the right school
- Earn while you learn
- Find College Fairs in your area
- Understanding the college application process
- Family Resources
- Find Part Time Flexible jobs
- Save money on text books and college materials
IT and Telecommunications
The articles were great but having a live advisor to consult with was a difference maker.
With so many choices I am glad School Match Pro was there to help me.
How do I make sure I’m choosing the right degree?
Choosing a degree is an important decision, yet many people do not put enough thought into it, and therefore end up with a lot of debt and nothing to show for it. To ensure your degree is right for you, consider it in relation to your overall career goals, as well as whether or not you will be able to keep up with the course and stay interested in it. LEARN MORE
What does an online course have over a conventional college course?
The main benefits of an online degree program include the flexibility to fit your work around other commitments, and the fact that it is far more affordable than a conventional college education. You will get all of the same benefits as a regular college course, but can more easily fit your studies into your everyday life. LEARN MORE
How can I get more information on online colleges?
Many people ask every day about Online college degree programs and whether they measure up to traditional college programs and the answer is “yes, they can”. LEARN MORE
I have questions; who can help me find the right school?
We are always happy to help people with questions about online learning, and our team are on hand around the clock to help you make the right choice. Simply click on the link below to get in touch immediately. LEARN MORE
I’m considering getting an Associates degree. Where can I find more information?
An associate’s degree is an easy, fast way of improving your immediate job prospects, by going further than a mere high school education. For more information, just click on the link below. LEARN MORE